Protection policy personal data of madstrains.com
The protection of your personal data and your privacy are one of Mad Strains main goal.
This statement describes why and how we collect and use personal data and provides information about your rights in relation to that data.
Contact and identification information of the responsible
Compagny : MaD Strains
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact for the sell of any of our product or handling returns, concerns, questions, claims, complains.
- Sending informations, advertisings, promotions, giveaways, or any other commercial campaign through email.
- Analysis of customers browsing behavior, website maintenance, management and administratives formalization needed to processing the purchase of our product.
Requierement to provide data
In the purpose of selling our product we must request personal data. However if not done correctly or not provided, we cannot meet our estabished goals. This may include some or all following :
- email address
- full name
- delivery address
- billing address
- Instagram account
- Legitimate business name and activity
- MaD Strains treats data legitimizing the following basis :
- Legitimate interest : for customer service.
- Legal obligation : for compliance with accounting, tax, bank bonds, as well s all those that apply.
- Contractual relationship : For the realisation of the sale.
- Consent : when you agree to sending advertizing or commercial communications about our products or any improvement to the website.
Data adresses and communications
MaD Strains can communicate personal data to third parties for the proper fulfillment of legal obligations and/or of the purpuse set out above. Your data will then be not treated for third parties own purposes that have not been previously reported by MaD Strains.
MaD Strains does not perform any International Data Transfer.
Conservation period of personal data
Your data will be kept for as long as we need it to provide services to you and only for our own legitimate interest or so that we can comply with the law. When we decide that your information are no longer needed for us to be hold wewill either delete entirely or archive it securely.
As owner of your personal data and information you have the right to be informed about theirs collection and use. You also have the right to :
- Right of correction and deletion :